I just reviewed the Lime Crime Aquataenia palette and as I've said previously, I held off on reviewing it until I could think of a way to use all the colours in one eye look. The result is today's crazy bright eye look. This is definitely not an eye look for the faint of heart!
|A very, very bright eye look done using the Lime Crime Aquataenia Palette.|
|Lime Crime Aquataenia Palette Bright Eye Look (both eyes open).|
|Lime Crime Aquataenia Palette Bright Eye Look (both eyes closed).|
I wanted to show how bright these are on their own, so I didn't use a primer.
Using eyeshadows from the Lime Crime Aquataenia Palette:
- Coral of the Story on the mobile lid and up to 1/3 way along the crease.
- Pearl-Ple on the mobile lid.
- Seahorse Discourse on the outer 2/3 of the crease, and extended out a bit.
- Nautilus Prime as an eyeliner, winged out. I wet the brush a bit for a stronger colour.
- Atlanteal on the lower lash line as an eyeliner.
Line the upper lash line thinly with a black eyeliner and wing it out. I used theBalm's Schwing eyeliner.
Apply black mascara.
I hope you like this crazy look!