Wednesday 10 April 2013

Eye Look: Ombre Eyeliner

Hello!

Today's look is about workplace-friendly but creative eyeliner :-)

Usually, my eye looks are bright and quite bold, but lately I've been in a work environment where my colleagues don't  wear makeup and I end up feeling over-done. At the same time, I love makeup and the creativity I put into my looks, so I'm not about to quit. Most of the time, I ignore my feelings of being over-done and just go with whatever I feel like doing. This is a look I came up with on a day I was running a bit late and I thought it might be a good way for those of you who are a bit scared of full-on eyeshadow or really bright eyeliner looks to dip a toe in the bright water :P

Bright blue and black ombre eyeliner look
Bright blue and black ombre eyeliner look





Bright blue and black ombre eyeliner look (eye closed)
Bright blue and black ombre eyeliner look (eye closed)
Bright blue and black ombre eyeliner look
Bright blue and black ombre eyeliner look (both eyes open)




How-To:
  • Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion in Eden over the whole eyelid area.
  • Urban Decay eyeshadow (Kinky from the Smoked Palette) on the whole eyelid area.
  • Lime Crime liquid eyeliner in Lazuli on the top lash line.
  • Maybelline black liquid eyeliner (styletto) on the outer third, and out to a small wing.
  • Black mascara!

I hope you like it!

xo
Anna




2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty look, and a novel way of wearing a bright pop of colour. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment- I would love to hear from you!