Wednesday 13 March 2013

Review and Swatches: China Glaze Nail Polish in Stella

Hello!

Following on from my post about Midnight Ride, this post is about the other nail polish I am currently in love with, China Glaze's Stella. This polish was part of the Retro Diva collection in 2009.

Swatch of China Glaze nail polish in Stella
China Glaze's Stella nail polish is on my ring finger.

Sorry I just re-used the Midnight Ride photo. I love it too much to change this manicure just yet. I wore Stella last (and it's my current pedicure colour, but I'm not posting photos of my feet :P) so it feels like it'd be a bit much to have Stella on fingers and toes. Also, the tip of the nail is done in China Glaze Tinsel Town. I'll get to a review of that later.


Review:
  • Colour: I love this colour, maybe more than I love Midnight Ride. It's a blackened fuschia with tiny, tiny blue and red shimmer through it. Absolutely gorgeous. It's dark but bright, like it has its own glow.
  • Formula: Again, the formula is good. A bit on the runny side, but with good pigmentation. You can get away with one coat, but I prefer two.
  • Longevity: I got three days without chipping without a topcoat.
  • Cost: Again, I got this online and got a great deal on it, so for me, it's amazing value-for money.
Final Verdict: A
Gorgeous blackened fuschia, good formula.

xo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment- I would love to hear from you!