Saturday 19 January 2013

Series: Pretty in Pink_Look 1

Hello!

Have you seen the latest beauty look to come out of Chanel's Cruise 2012-13 Collection? It's very pink. Pink eyeshadow is a bit scary for me. I have friends who wear it well, but for the most part I feel that with my pale complexion, it makes me look a bit sick. I do, however, have a pink-themed event coming up. So, all things considered, I felt that I should try out some pink eyeshadow looks. I will be posting the results of my quest to find a pink eyeshadow look that doesn't make me look ill in a Pretty in Pink eye look series.. Without further ado, here is Look 1:

Pretty in Pink eye look series, look 1
The first eye look of the Pretty in Pink series




Pretty in Pink eye look series, look 1
Pretty in Pink eye look 1, both eyes open.

Pretty in Pink eye look series, look 1
Pretty in Pink eye look 1, both eyes closed

 How-To:
  • Apply eye primer to eyelid. I used Urban Decay's eyeshadow primer in Original.
  • Apply eyeshadow:
    • Virgin from the Urban Decay Naked Palette on the inner 1/3 of the eyelid and up into the crease;
    • Sin from the Urban Decay Naked Palette on the middle 1/3 of the eyelid and into the crease;
    • Air (24) Chanel Irreellee Ombre Multi-Effects eyeshadow on the outer thirds of the eyelid, up into the crease and winged out a bit.
  • Apply black eyeliner to the top lash line.
  • Apply Make Up Store glitter eyeliner in Soft Pink to the inner corners of the eye.
  • Apply lots of black mascara.

I hope you like it!

xo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment- I would love to hear from you!