Sunday 6 January 2013

Holy Grail Foundation: Kat von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation

Hello!

I know I've raved about Kat Von D's Lock-It Tattoo Foundation before- when I reviewed a sample of it in this post- and it wasn't even the right shade for me. Sight unseen, I took a guess at what shade would match me (Light 44, btw) and got a wonderful friend in America to find it for me and bring it back to Australia with her. Why did I have to do that? It's near impossible to get here in Australia. Turns out, it was difficult to find in America, too. The foundation is sold out a lot of the time, and for good reason, too.



I got very lucky! The shade is a perfect match, it has amazing coverage and I may be just a little bit in love. This isn't a review post, it's just a very happy, I found my holy grail foundation post! :D

What's your holy grail foundation?

xo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment- I would love to hear from you!