Thursday 29 November 2012

Recent Activity....In case you missed it!

Hello!

This is a bit of a summary post, in case you missed out on some earlier posts. I realised I've been posting a lot (a good thing) but that may mean that some of you might miss out on posts as they get pushed back to other pages. So here it is, a full page of links to my more recent work.

Are you looking for Holiday Season Gift Ideas? Check these out:

Holiday Gift Sets for those wanting an all-encompassing gift
Stocking fillers (eyes edition) for those wanting to gift a mascara, primer, eyeliner or eyeshadow palette.
Stocking fillers (face edition) for those wanting to gift concealer, primer, highlighters or bronzers.
Stocking fillers (lips and nails edition) for those looking to give the perfect lipstick, lipgloss or nail polish.


I've been fairly busy with reviews and swatches, too. Check these out, if you haven't already:

Rimmel London BB Cream in Light
Rimmel London Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in No. 10 (that awesome red she wears in the ads)
Lime Crime Rhyme and Reason Uniliners
                    I also did some looks using these unliners- I used theBalm Balm Jovi palette with Reason and
                    with Rhyme, and a look using the Urban Decay Vice Palette's Junkie eyeshaodw and Reason.Lime Crime Alchemy Collection (eyeshadow, 2 lipsticks and a mook)
Lime Crime Carousel Gloss in Candy Apple
Lime Crime Opaque Lipstick in Glamour 101
OPI Skyfall Collection Nail Polishes
                   Skyfall
                   The World Is Not Enough
Illamasqua Fundamental Palette
Maybelline New York Fit Me Foundation in Ivory 115

I've also done a couple of looks- again, if you haven't seen them, click below:

Halloween Cleopatra Look
A smoky eye using the Urban Decay Smoked Palette
A purple eye look using theBalm Meet Matt(e) Palette and the Urban Decay Smoked Palette
A Vesper Lynd-inspired multi-coloured smoky eye (yes, I had a bit of a Bond-crazy moment)

That's about it!

I hope you're enjoying my posts. I'd love to hear from you in the comments. Is there anything you'd like to see me review? Or a particular look for which you'd like a How-To?

xo
Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment- I would love to hear from you!