Saturday 15 September 2012

Harry Potter Series_Gryffindor

Hello!

I don't know what happened, but somehow, my Gryffindor post was deleted.
 :-(

I've had to redo it all from scratch! 

This look is for my Harry Potter Series and it's for my favourite House, Gryffindor. The colours are gold and crimson. The look I've created is a very bold, theatrical look. I hope you like it.




Gryffindor eye look

Gryffindor eye look
Both eyes open with my Gryffindor eye look

Gryffindor eye look
A close up of my Gryffindor eye look 

Gryffindor eye look
A close up of my closed eye Gryffindor eye look
Gryffindor eye make up
My Gryffindor look, 10 hours later!
 How-to:

  • Apply Lime Crime eye primer;
  • Use Lime Crime Magic Dust Loose eyeshadow in Diva on the inner 1/2 of the mobile lid, up into the crease and under the eyebrow;
  • Use Lime Crime Magic Dust Loose eyeshadow in Diren on the outer 1/2 of the mobile lid and into the crease, extending Siren out past the mobile lid so that it follows the imaginary line between the outer corner of the eye and the eyebrow;
  • Blend!
  • Tightline with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On eyepencil in Zero;
  • Line the upper lash line with Rimmel Exaggerate liquid eyeliner in Black and wing it out dramatically, so it follows the edge of your siren eyeshadow;
  • Apply Diva on the inner 1/3 of the lower lash line;
  • Apply Siren on the outer 2/3 of the lower lash line;
  • Using a fine brush (I used a lip liner brush), extend Siren out all the way to the edge of the eyebrow, so that Siren encases the winged out eyeliner;
  • Go over the lower lash line with Rimmel Exaggerate liquid eyeliner for dramatic effect, making sure the lower lash line liner meets up neatly with the winged out upper lash liner;
  • Using a translucent powder a shade too light, use a fine brush to apply it to the innermost part of the eye area to highlight and under the lower lash eyeshadow/liner so that it sets the look;
    • I didn't want to add a white shimmery highlight as I felt the crimson and gold should be the main focus- the translucent powder brightens the area without taking the focus off the main eye look.
  • Apply lots and LOTS of black mascara.

There were are (again!).
I hope you enjoyed this eye look.

xo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment- I would love to hear from you!