Wednesday 8 August 2012

Tropical Pink Eye Look

Hello,

I've been knee-deep in very neutral eye look territory lately, so I decided to step out for a moment and try something BRIGHT!

inspired by:




Here's the look with both eyes closed:


I did this look with the Coastal Scents  88 Ultra Shimmer Palette, which I'll also review in my next post Below you can see the palette and I've circled (in blue) the shadows I used for the eye look (above). They don't have names, so I'll just describe them.
First thing's first;
How-To:
UDPP in Greed
Eyeshadows from the Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette:

  • orangey gold shadow (2nd column, 5th shadow down) on the inner corners of the eye and up into and slightly above the crease, extending to halfway across the length of the eyelid 
  • purple shadow (8th column, 8th shadow down) on the remaining mobile lid 
  • pink shadow (9th column, 6th shadow down) in the outer 2/3s of the crease (blending with the orangey gold shade) and out to the edge of the eyelid, blending down to meet the purple shadow at the outer corner of the eyelid.
  • the shimmery gold shade (1st column, 1st shadow) in an arc from the area closest to the nose from the tearduct to under the brow as a highlight
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in black in the waterline and on the top lid, slightly winged out.
Benefit Bad Gal mascara in black

Here it is, 12 hours later:

Do you like the look? Have you tried Coastal Scents products before?

I've made commenting a lot easier on you, so I hope some of you will leave me some (hopefully nice) feedback!

xo,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment- I would love to hear from you!